MMS Engineering has a commitment to the provision of a safe workplace and an effective safe system of work (USafe).
MMS Engineering understands the philosophy that all Workers, Contractor’s Visitors and our Clients are stakeholders in this process, and as such will ensure effective and efficient communication and consultation.
In support of a harm free workplace we shall continuously review the planning and execution phase of all business activities to ensure that stakeholders are, as far as reasonably practicable, not exposed to any work health and safety risks.
Our process encourages stakeholder engagement and empowerment to ensure that MMS Engineering’s Work Health and Safety objectives are met.
Key HSE programs and initiative to drive safe behaviours of our people include;
- USafe – The overall safety brand where safety initiatives are implemented
- RuSafe – A pocket size booklet for use by individuals prior to starting any task to assist identify hazards and recognise and address change.
- HSE System Training – In particular hazard identification & management
- Lead KPI’s – Designed to identify and prevent incidents through interaction with employees.
- HSE Induction – Outlines HSE standards and MMS behaviour expectations
- Communication – Pre-task meeting, monthly toolbox talks, weekly leadership meetings.
- Management Review – HSE Incidents & KPI reviews
Our commitment to safety is a key measurement of success across our business.