Working with us
Please see below for any current vacancies. If you feel you have the experience to be a part of our team please complete the Pre-employment Questionaire.
Are you tired of feeling like you’re just a number? Look no further! MMS are seeking Field Service and Workshop and Boilermakers for an immediate start.
- Field Service & Workshop Roles on Offer
- Permanent & Casual Roles
- Immediate Start – Ongoing Work
Due to continued growth and new long term contracts we are seeking the following trade qualified boilermakers:
- Field Service Boilermakers:
Working on various sites across the Hunter Valley.
- Workshop Boilermakers:
Heavy & light/medium fabrication boilermakers for day & afternoon shift.
Some of our benefits include;
- Overtime paid at double time (Overtime after 7 hours, 35 hour standard week)
- All uniforms & PPE supplied
- Training & inductions costs paid for
- 5 weeks annual leave
- Locally based (be home every night!)
- Plenty of overtime hours available
- Opportunities for career advancement
- Not just 1, but 2 well-presented and organised workshops
- Team environment
The successful candidates will have;
- Certificate of Proficiency Engineering Fabrication and/or TAFE Certificate lll Engineering Fabrication
- Experience working on heavy mining equipment such as Dozers, Dump Trucks, Draglines, Dump Trays and Dragline and Excavator buckets.
- Exceptional safety standards
- The ability to pass weld testing – 1554.4
- The ability to problem solve and show a high level of initiative
- Advanced welding capabilities
- Great time management & communication skills
- Ability to read and interpret drawings
- Respect for their team
- Local accommodation or be willing to relocate (within 1hr radius)
Desirable requirements are;
- Working Safely at Heights
- Confined Space Training
- MDG25 Awareness
- High Risk Licence – Dogging, Rigging, Forklift, EWP, Crane etc.
- Mine site inductions within the Hunter Valley including Glencore Generic
Based in Muswellbrook, MMS Engineering are a successful, privately owned Australian business committed to the safety and wellbeing of all our staff & employees. The MMS team provide 24/7 support to our clients with an emphasis on quality and high standards.
If you are eager to work with a growing and well respected engineering business please apply online via seek attaching a copy of your resume.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.