Working with us
MMS is one of the leading locally-owned businesses that offers trades and operational services to the mining industry across the Hunter New England Region. Due to continued growth and acquisition of long-term contracts, we are seeking to expand our workforce and we want you on-board!
Please see below for any current vacancies. If you feel you have the experience to be a part of our team please complete the Pre-employment questionnaire.
Are you tired of feeling like you’re just a number? Look no further! MMS are seeking Field Service and Workshop and Boilermakers for an immediate start.
- Field Service & Workshop Roles on Offer
- Permanent & Casual Roles
- Immediate Start – Ongoing Work
We are seeking the following trade qualified boilermakers:
- Field Service Boilermakers:
Working on various sites across the Hunter Valley.
- Workshop Boilermakers:
Heavy & Light/medium Fabrication Boilermakers
Why work for us?
- 2x high performing Workshops (Heavy and Light Fabrication) & hard-working Field Services team
- Competitive rates of pay
- Overtime paid after 7 hours
- All uniforms & PPE supplied
- Training & inductions costs paid for
- 5 weeks annual leave
- Locally based with both afternoon and day shifts available (be home every night!)
- Opportunities for career advancement
To join our vibrant team at MMS, you will have exceptional safety standards, show a high level of initiative and be willing to work hard for your team. As well as:
- Certificate of Proficiency Engineering Fabrication or equivalent
- The ability to pass weld testing – 1554.4
- Great time management & communication skills
- A commitment to our company values
Experience that is desirable but not essential includes:
- Experience working on heavy mining equipment such as dozers, trucks, drag lines, dump trays etc.
- Ability to read and interpret drawing
Throw your hat in the ring, apply now by filling out our questionnaire or by sending a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions, please contact us on (02) 6541 2900 or Brad after hours on 0419 090 398